We’ve only been in our new home for six months, and while there is still so much I want to do, it’s fun to relax a bit, and reflect on what we’ve already accomplished!
Aside from giveaway and holiday posts, the above posts received the highest number of comments. And I must say, I so appreciate hearing your comments! I read EVERY SINGLE ONE. In no particular order:
1) DIY Custom Wall Art. Still love this because the sentiment is so right on.
2) DIY Media Cabinet Makeover. The color still works in this room, but we need drapes and more layering!
3) Mudroom. So funny about this one, I’m already ready to change out that fabric!
4) Kitchen. I heart my kitchen. Keeping it clutter free is another issue.
5) DIY Inspiration Board. The board is full of pictures and inspiration now!
6) Closet. love, love, love. grateful. grateful.
8) DIY Fabric Lined Bookshelf. I like how this project turned out, but the shelves still need more accessorizing.
9) Rainbow Bookcase. This was one of my earliest projects in the house and while I like it, I’m kinda ready for a change.
My post titled The Road to Schlumpadinkaville?? also received a lot of attention and I was so thankful for your honest input on this topic! I think it resonated with a lot of us.
And an honorable mention goes to my HUSBAND, who guest posted here about the “Holiday Gift Guide For Him” and received a whopping 65 comments, much to my surprise and his delight! :)
I’m sharing this post with these amazing veteran bloggers!