baby james {9 months}

This last month has been so fun as James’ personality and curiosity has been ever-emerging. Also, his ability to get around has increased exponentially!  He moves around the house like nobody’s business and doesn’t sit still for long.  Sometimes, we’ll be in his room playing and he’ll just crawl away into the hallway.  Um, weren’t we playing?  I feel like I’m always saying, “Where you going?”
Now, James:

Weighs 20 pounds
Says “mamamamamama”
Loves to zoom around the house is his little car.  We call it his “zoom zoom”
Thinks diaper change is the perfect time to flip over and be a wiggle worm.
Has discovered how to get into the doors and drawers in the kitchen and loves opening/closing them.  We recently had to baby proof those areas.
Cruises on the furniture.
Has been eating lumpier foods and started eating baby crackers/puffs.
Can hold his own bottle.
Has 7 teeth
Has gotten 3 or 4 haircuts, I’m losing count!

I did this post in chronological order and it’s so wild to see the changes James has made in just one month!  His haircut courtesy of mama in the middle of the month made him look so much more like a little boy.

Whatcha’ doin’ under there?

Inspiration Board 001

What is it about the door stops?!

image

Are you real or a little doll?

image

With a football-loving Daddy, it was only a matter of time . . . I *die* over the backwards shot!!

Gma, Thanksgiving table 001Gma, Thanksgiving table 005

Gma, Thanksgiving table 013

He had a great time with my Grandma . . .

image

Gma, Thanksgiving table 024 Gma, Thanksgiving table 012

It’s so much easier to shop now that James can sit in the shopping cart.  He loves riding in it- especially in the parking lot as I sing, “weeeeeeee”!

Gma, Thanksgiving table 002

Here he is after his big-boy haircut!

image

My happy little guy!

Christmas stair.01 Thanksgiving table.03 003

image image

image

Thanks Grandparents for the zoom-zoom!

image

First Thanksgiving. He loves his older cousin sooo much and is fascinated by him!

image

Breakfast of Champions

image

image

The coffee is for mama!

image

We love to read together.  Or he loves to turn the pages while I try to read!

Read and jog 002

Could I even love this baby any more?

__________________
    keep in touch!

1. December 9, 2010 / 5:19 am

So cute! I have a baby girl the same age! I can't believe he has 7 teeth already!!

I love your blog and always look forward to your posts!

2. December 9, 2010 / 5:21 am

James is such a doll! He is absolutely adorable and those eyes! He is going to be melting many a girl's heart. Love his big boy haircut! I bet he puts a smile on your face every day!

3. December 9, 2010 / 5:28 am

I know I say this every time, but he is seriously SO cute. His hair cut looks great — you are a brave mom for attempting to do that!

4. December 9, 2010 / 5:52 am

Yep, I agree with Emily, I say it every time too! He is so stinkin cute! What a fun age he is at, and growing by the day!

5. December 9, 2010 / 6:03 am

Adorable photos!! James is quite a cutie. 9 months is such a fun age…I think I say that about every age 🙂 Enjoy!!

6. December 9, 2010 / 6:10 am

Every age so far has been my favorite! I can't believe he'll be 1 in three months!

7. December 9, 2010 / 9:48 am

Megan,
      your little man is so cute and he looks so happy! You are lucky to have each other…:)

8. December 9, 2010 / 11:29 am

I can never get over how much hair he has, so cute! And I agree, the backwards shot, so sweet.

9. December 9, 2010 / 12:12 pm

It is so fun to see him grow up before our very eyes! He is so adorable. Loving the football pictures!!

10. December 9, 2010 / 12:13 pm

Happy Nine months to baby James! What a lucky boy with all that gorgeous hair! I also can't believe our boys will be one so soon. Makes me a little sad that they are almost toddlers and not babies anymore. Great pictures, so cute!

11. December 9, 2010 / 1:00 pm

Oh such a handsome little man. Those eyes are piercing! The ladies are going to run after him. Just think my dear…you are fast approaching the 1 year mark. IT FLIES!

Cheers~
      e

12. December 9, 2010 / 1:43 pm

He is so handsome! I am shocked he had that many haircuts already. So precious.

13. December 9, 2010 / 2:36 pm

So adorable!!! You are going to love having these month by month posts to look back on! Such a great idea. I wish I had done something like this when my boys were babies!

14. December 9, 2010 / 3:00 pm

Oh James is such a sweetie pie- don't you just adore little boys:) Love your monthly posts and saw your guest post over at the Limestone- your house is gorgeous!

15. December 9, 2010 / 3:31 pm

I love him. He is so darling. It's amazing how fast they grow. That last picture is soooooo cute. Can't wait to go check out your post. You rock.

16. December 9, 2010 / 4:05 pm

He is adorable!! I love that pic of him under the exersuacer! too funny. thecoolkidsblog.com

17. December 9, 2010 / 4:28 pm

His cuteness is off the charts!!!! You must smile all day looking at him = ))))) Happy Thursday!

18. December 9, 2010 / 4:44 pm

James looks just like my little brother did when he was a baby! (he's now 21 years old 🙂

19. December 9, 2010 / 6:38 pm

We had to take the rubber tips off all our door stoppers too. Now it's the outlets Sam's fascinated by. Watch out for that!

20. December 9, 2010 / 7:30 pm

My little guy is 10 months and doesn't even have half the hair your little one has, goodness! What a fabulous head of hair he has : )

Thanks for sharing your precious pictures with us!!!

paula

21. Jessica McKenney
      December 9, 2010 / 10:15 pm

I can hardly believe he is 9 months!! He is getting big way too fast! Tell him his Aunt Jess said Slllllooooowww it down!! I love that pic of him from behind in that jersey. Is he about to start walking now?

22. December 9, 2010 / 11:08 pm

he couldn't be any yummier!!!! he's about to be my favorite age…couldn't you just spread him on a cracker and eat him up?!?!

and excuse me…brooklyn limestone?!? and i knew you 'back when' 😉 yay you sweets!!!

23. December 10, 2010 / 12:28 am

he is precious… and his hair cut is awesome. i was talking to my husband tonight about how when we have a baby, i really want it to be a girl- but think if i had a boy, i would become obsessed! i love how you love him…. so cute!

24. December 10, 2010 / 2:33 am

Adorable pics. I have the same highchair. 🙂

25. December 10, 2010 / 1:50 pm

So adorable! My little guy turned 5 months on Wednesday and I finally got around to writing about it today. It's amazing what babies can accomplish in a month!