Go Greek & Pumpkin Play

We had such a good time at the Greek Festival the other weekend.  We went with another couple and their adorable (almost) 2 year old daughter.  It was so fun to enjoy the festivities outside and relax in the grass (a first for James) and watch the kiddos play.  image And last weekend we finally made it to the pumpkin patch, aka a church with pumpkins on their lawn:)   James loves standing up now, so the big pumpkins were his favorite! image This weekend, I plan to finish organizing my closet and will share with you on Monday.  I hope you have a great weekend!

1. October 22, 2010 / 1:01 pm

Looks like so much fun at the festive and after you organize your closet please come work on mine? I need to host a tag sale, I can't tell you how many lampshades are stored in there! Have a wonderful weekend…Janell

2. October 22, 2010 / 2:14 pm

The picture of James standing with the big pumpkin is too cute! I've got the organizing bug too, it just takes three times as long with my four year old friend chatting away:) Enjoy your weekend!

3. October 22, 2010 / 2:42 pm

SO CUTE!!! Those family-friendly events are only to get more fun as James grows. You guys are such a sweet and cute family.

And I love the photo collages you made….what'd you use?

4. October 22, 2010 / 2:56 pm

Your little guy is so cute, I love all of the pumpkin patch pictures going around this year! Can't wait to see what he'll be for Halloween 🙂

5. October 22, 2010 / 3:07 pm

Great pictures! He is so cute. Love the one with the big pumpkin too. I need to get to our closet too. We are hosting 8 for Homecoming Dinner tomorrow night, so have to get through that first!

6. October 22, 2010 / 3:23 pm

More! More! I love those pictures of James. So cute. Wrapping up my closet as well 🙂 Finally. Have a great weekend, Megan!

7. October 22, 2010 / 6:15 pm

Love the pumpkin patch pictures! James is standing! WOO HOO!
    Holidays are so much fun with babies.

8. October 23, 2010 / 12:44 am

What a lovely, storybook day! I love the pics amid all those pumpkins. The delight on James face is epic. 🙂

Cheers~
    e

9. October 23, 2010 / 4:03 am

Hi there!

Your photos are beautiful. Looks that your family had a great time. I really am loving all of the season photos of pumpkin patches and fall inspired mantels going around in blogland.

Take care 🙂

Manymomentsofme.blogspot.com

10. October 23, 2010 / 4:27 am

He looks like such a big boy and he's only 7 months! The overalls kill me:)

11. October 23, 2010 / 2:39 pm

Both look like fun outings! Such a cutie!!!

I can't wait to see the closet organization!

12. October 23, 2010 / 9:14 pm

Gorgeous baby, gorgeous house, gorgeous decor, gorgeous you, gorgeous everything ! glad I found your blog !
    Lucy