Blog Conference 2011

image Is anyone planning to attend Blissdom 2011??  It’s January 26-28, 2011 in Nashville, TN.  I really want to go so we can all meet and chat in person!   What do you think?  What have you heard about the conference?  Are you in?

1. August 25, 2010 / 8:10 am

Oh this sounds sooooo fun! Thanks for posting about this! I am crossing my fingers that I can do this! My sister lives in Nashville so that adds to my case 🙂 I just hope it works out timing wise…I move to Alaska around then

2. August 25, 2010 / 10:25 am

I would love to go but the timing is not good for a teacher's schedule. There's no way that I could take off three days during the week. If you go, I hope tht you really enjoy it!

3. August 25, 2010 / 10:32 am

I heard about last year's conference and it seemed like so much fun. And, this year it is a far drive for me (Atlanta). I will definitely have to look into it.

4. August 25, 2010 / 12:12 pm

Make that NOT a far drive!! It's about 4 hours.

5. August 25, 2010 / 3:44 pm

Are you seriously thinking about going? Hmmm…it's something I'm pondering, but it's not a good time for a teacher. I might be able to work it out!

6. August 25, 2010 / 6:01 pm

That would be such a blast!!!! That would be quite a trip for me all the way from Cali. Maybe next year… I could start saving! 🙂

7. August 25, 2010 / 10:16 pm

Well I just realized that the conference is during the week, not on the weekend! That makes it more difficult for me to commit to, but I still want to go!

8. August 26, 2010 / 2:59 am

Sounds so fun:) I'm far though and a teacher's life isn't flexible.. I shouldn't complain though considering I'm back next week after 2 months holidays! You should go!

9. August 26, 2010 / 3:06 am

um LOVE the new look of your blog! It just popped onto the screen! Awesome!

10. August 26, 2010 / 3:19 am

I'm on the fence. It's a bit pricey for me, and I've heard from a few well-known bloggers (I won't name names!) that the workshops aren't really that great. I would loooove to meet up with some of my favorite girls, but not sure about the dates/money yet.

11. August 26, 2010 / 3:51 am

If any of you go, please let me know! If some of my friends are going, that would give me more incentive to go too:)

12. August 26, 2010 / 1:37 pm

I've heard it is fantastic. But, I'm going to Bloggy Boot Camp in Austin in October and Mom 2.011 in New Orleans in April, so that's my conferencing for the next year! Have fun.

13. December 6, 2010 / 5:39 am

I would love to go to Blissdom, but it may have to wait until next year for me to go.