Preparing to Move In:)

In the days leading up to the move, the house was a flurry of activity with the final, finishing touches being completed (carpet, appliances, alarm, A/C inspector, ensuring all lighting worked and all outlets functioned).  Here’s a little tour of what the place looked like just before we moved in.  You’ll see that there are still a few things unfinished, like the hood in the kitchen and window blinds/shutters are missing.  We didn’t order the shutters (for the master bedroom and bath) until recently, and, apparently, they take 6-8 weeks to fabricate and install, so we are now living with the paper shades until September.  Stairway  Pre-Move, spices, closet 021 Kitchen Pre-Move, spices, closet 009                     Pre-Move, spices, closet 010  Pre-Move, spices, closet 005   Pre-Move, spices, closet 006  Pre-Move, spices, closet 007  Pre-Move, spices, closet 008   James’ Nursery Pre-Move, spices, closet 011 Master Bedroom and Sitting Room Pre-Move, spices, closet 012 Master Bath Pre-Move, spices, closet 013 Pre-Move, spices, closet 014 Pre-Move, spices, closet 016 My Closet Pre-Move, spices, closet 015  My Office  Pre-Move, spices, closet 017 Guest Bedroom Pre-Move, spices, closet 018 Jack and Jill Bath Pre-Move, spices, closet 019 Pre-Move, spices, closet 020

1. July 16, 2010 / 7:36 pm

I am so in love with your house! And your closet *swoon*

2. July 19, 2010 / 1:42 am

Um, I hate you a little bit after seeing your Kitchen and closet. 😉 Thanks for the visit!!

3. July 24, 2010 / 1:49 pm

Your home is gorgeous, the closet…WOW!!! Love the classic finishes throughout that have a wonderfully chic and updated look! Enjoy every moment in this home! Janell

4. August 11, 2010 / 2:38 am

WOW! Makes me realize how small my place is now. You have all done a wonderful job, cant wait to see it in person!

– Joey

5. August 12, 2010 / 4:13 am

Your house is TO DIE FOR!!!! Liam's nursery was exactly the same color scheme as James'. How funny! You'll have to come over to my blog and check it out… it's under my OC Townhouse: Ready To Sell post. And that closet… O.M.G.

6. August 14, 2010 / 2:39 pm

Your home is just lovely. I love that you got to decide things and get it just how you wanted it. Gorgeous.

7. September 14, 2010 / 5:18 pm

I. Am. Speechless.

You did a stunning job designing your home!!! Can't wait to see how you fill it up!

8. October 11, 2010 / 5:14 am

Have you hung anything on the curved wall along the stairs? It looks similar to ours. I would love to see what you've come up with!

9. Abbie Smith
    January 26, 2011 / 2:13 am

I love your new home! It just looks so stunningly beautiful! It's nice to know that you've picked the right house for you and your family. And just like you, we've also bought a new home here in Edmonton. Mortgage broker home loans (Alberta) helped us in making us have this wonderful home. And like you, I also enjoy living here in our lovely home.

10. July 15, 2013 / 12:52 pm

Beautiful house. I am soooo jealous!

I want whatever jobs you and your hubby have to be able to afford such an amazing house!

Love reading your decor posts. Thanks for sharing.