Organized (Recipes)

Keeping your recipes well-organized and in one spot is a lifesaver when planning your weekly menu or when you want to easily find something to make.  I, like many of you, often tear recipes out of magazines and put them into binders with clear, plastic protective sleeves.  To add a pretty and creative element, I also print recipes from my computer onto fun paper that corresponds to the dish in a unique font.  Check it out below: Organization- Recipes 001 Organization- Recipes 002 I have two binders, one for meals, one specifically devoted to desserts:) Then I created a label and dividers: Organization- Recipes 003 Organization- Recipes 004 Organization- Recipes 006 Organization- Recipes 007 Organization- Recipes 014 Finally, I print the recipes on craft paper in varying fonts: Organization- Recipes 008  Organization- Recipes 010 Organization- Recipes 012 Organization- Recipes 013 Organization- Recipes 015 Organization- Recipes 016 Organization- Recipes 018 Organization- Recipes 019 Organization- Recipes 020 Organization- Recipes 021 Happy cooking!    *Here are the parties I’m linking to:)

1. July 5, 2010 / 3:06 am

Oh wow, I envy you!! Great ideas and your blog looks fantastic!

2. July 5, 2010 / 6:20 am

I really need to organize my recipes in a binder like you have. Great idea and super cute.
    Traci

3. July 5, 2010 / 8:19 pm

i love your labels! thanks for the helpful tips and kind words on my blog đŸ™‚ i'm so happy to count you as a new follower!

4. July 7, 2010 / 2:30 pm

Love the idea of using a printed color page for the header for each category! I need to go through my recipes again, that binder is getting overwhelming!

5. July 8, 2010 / 4:12 am

Great ideas! I really need to work on this. I have mine all stuffed in a box. A cute box but a very disorganized box. You've inspired me. That's my project for tomorrow! Yeah! Where do you have the labels? Can you show more pictures? I'm so delighted I've become your newest follower! Thanks!

6. July 29, 2010 / 2:22 pm

I so need to organize my recipes! I have so many print-offs from blogs, recipe sites, etc. And they are all stuffed into the front pocket of a binder. Yours looks so pretty!

7. July 29, 2010 / 5:56 pm

I just recently organized my hot mess of a recipe file, and boy, am I glad I did! It's so much easier to find my favorites! Yours looks amazing!

8. July 29, 2010 / 7:30 pm

I so need to organize my recipes, they are currently just sitting all around my office. I love your idea!!

9. July 29, 2010 / 11:43 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this idea! I was just thinking about how I could reorganize my recipes & I totally am going to do this!!!

10. July 31, 2010 / 2:49 am

I absolutely love the decorative papers that you use for your recipe book! Much more exciting than the plain boring white printer paper that I use! Thanks for the inspiration! Saw you over at Funky Junk Interiors.

11. August 2, 2010 / 1:55 am

What great ideas to make your recipe book more fun!

12. August 3, 2010 / 12:31 pm

So cute! Love all the cute paper. Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

13. August 3, 2010 / 12:31 pm

So cute! Love all the cute paper. Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

14. August 3, 2010 / 5:55 pm

Love how you organized everything! It looks so good! I don't have a lot of extra recipes like that, but if I do, I think I'll try some of your ideas! Thanks!

15. August 4, 2010 / 2:59 pm

Great idea and I love your labels. I'm hosting We're Organized Wednesday and would love for you to join the party. There's a great giveaway too. Hope to see you there.

16. August 9, 2010 / 9:40 pm

Thanks for joining us at "AP Tuesdays!" @ New Nostalgia!-Amy

17. October 20, 2010 / 1:28 pm

I love this! I have mine in a binder but they are no where near as pretty as yours!

18. RAmamma
    November 20, 2011 / 11:40 am

Looking for an inexpensive but personal Holiday gift idea & THIS IS IT! I can type while down with chemo, print and create "FAVORITE FAMILY FLAVORS" for each of my sisters & adult daughters! Thanks a bunch!!!